Summer 2024 hiring info to come!
- Very flexible scheduling
- Fun work environment
- Meet new people
- Interact with the local community
- Great first job experience
You can either print one off or pick one up at Omro City Hall
Application Due Dates
Applications are due by 4:30pm at City Hall on the set date. Late applications will not be accepted, please drop off or mail accordingly.
Applications and certifications can be mailed, dropped off or faxed to the Omro City Hall (205 S. Webster Ave, Omro WI 54963, Fax: (920) 685-7011)
- Head Guards:
- Lifeguard/ Swim Instructor:
- Front Desk/ Concessions:
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Previous experience at OFAC is preferred.
- Starting pay: Head Lifeguard: $11.50 per hour
- Starting pay: Lifeguard: $10.00 per hour
- Lifeguards must be at least 15 years of age
- Swim instructors must be 16 years of age
- Both positions must be lifeguard certified
- Completion of lifeguarding course before application is suggested
Front Desk and Concession Employees Position Description
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Customer service, math and money skills required
- Starting pay: $7.25 per hour.
Once your application is received, the pool manager will review it and may request an interview. They will request an interview via the email you gave them on the application. Look for an email from omropool [at] gmail.com. All interviews will be held in the basement of Omro City Hall.