- New Page
- Area Businesses
- Animal / Veterinary Care>
- Auto Sales/Repairs>
- 1st Quality Auto Care & Salvage (920) 685-0448
- Dan's Auto Repair (920) 685-2644
- Engine's Limited (920) 685-0288
- Expert Transmission (920) 685-2003
- FW Complete Lube Center (920) 685-3006
- Omro Wash and Lube (920) 685-2425
- Main Automotive Sales and Service (920) 685-5553
- Main Tire & Maintenence (920) 685-5553
- Master Carts & Repair, LLC (920) 685-5252
- Park Place Motors (920) 685-6099
- All Seasons Quality Heating & Cooling (920) 685-8090
- Beulen & Sons Construction (920) 685-5801
- Country Water Works, Inc (920) 685-6719
- D & S Mechanical (920) 685-5263
- DKal Electric (920) 312-3525
- Don's Carpet Service (920) 685-6519
- Edward Eberhart Painting (920) 685-6801
- Encore Electric (920) 685-6699
- GRP Mechanical, Inc (920) 685-0990
- Hardy, Inc (920) 960-1280
- Joe Schilling Plastering (920) 216-0006
- Johnston Pile Driving & Shoring (920) 685-5648
- Krasavage Drywall & Paint (920) 685-5900
- Kronberg Improvements (920) 685-2674
- Magik Air Refrigeration, Inc (920) 685-2332
- Mark's Hardwood Flooring, LLC (920) 685-2499
- Martens Heating & Cooling (920) 685-0111
- Peters Mechanical, Inc (920) 685-5021
- RLS Machining (920) 685-2004
- Rusch Homes, LLC (920) 685-0241
- Wilke Roofing & Siding (920) 685-2409
- Zimmer Electric Co (920) 685-2387
- Canary Blue Studio (920) 279-3924
- Donohue's Legends Lanes (920) 685-2694
- The Gathering Space (920) 685-2094
- Hodgee's Pro DJ/Karaoke Services (920) 716-4634
- King's Music Studio (920) 685-5072
- Omro Wedding Chapel (920) 379-8598
- Rebel Alliance Theatre (920) 426-8580
- Skydive Adventure (920) 685-5122
- Versatile Sounds of the Fox Valley (920) 410-7838
- Wedgewood Supper Club/Golf Course (920) 685-6161
- Gas Stations>
- Hair Salons/Barbers>
- Aurora Health Care (920) 685-7280
- Bosquez Chiropractic & Wellness Center (920) 685-3015
- Dowling Dental Clinic (920) 685-2121
- Dr. Thomas Machak, DDS (920) 685-5893
- Omro Care Center (920) 685-2755
- Omro Chiropractic Office (920) 685-6788
- Omro Healthmart Pharmacy (920) 685-5041
- Paragon Rehabilitation, Inc. (920) 685-2068
- Weber Eye Care (920) 685-2020
- Alliance Metals Group (920) 685-0722
- Black Wolf Design (920) 685-8550
- Butkiewicz & Sons (920) 685-5661
- Career Extenders, Inc (920) 420-6146
- CC&R Wood Products (920) 685-5085
- Fox River Tile (920) 685-5654
- Giddings Welding & Fabrication (920) 685-6710
- Goodwin Competition (920) 685-3000
- Keenline Conveyors (920) 685-0365
- On-Time Machining (920) 685-0524
- Oshkosh Tool (920) 859-0023
- Potratz Concrete Pumping, Inc. (920) 685-6094
- Precast Concrete Specialties (920) 685-2727
- Printco (920) 685-5662
- Stainless Unlimited (920) 685-6830
- Wisconsin Tubing, Inc. (920) 685-2711
- Bases Loaded Bar and Grill (920) 685-5707
- Colonial Chesse House & Gifts (920) 685-6570
- Donohue's Legends Lanes (920) 685-2694
- Jake's Pizza (920) 685-5544
- Las Brasas Mexican Restaurant (920) 685-6930
- Lucky Garden Chinese (920) 685-5888
- McDonalds (920) 685-3073
- Omro Pizza, Bar and Restaurant (920) 859-0550
- Omro Coffee Tawk (920) 685-2425
- Springbrook Tavern (920) 685-5939
- Subway (920) 685-5500
- Tanner's Tap & Grill (920)685-6480
- The Hill Tavern (920) 685-6471
- Wedgewood Supper Club (920) 685-6161
- Apple Orchard Alpacas (920) 232-5431
- Camera Case Wireless (920) 689-2056
- Colonial Cheese House & Gifts (920) 685-6570
- Country Corners Greenhouse (920) 685-6022
- Dollar General (920) 685-0991
- Farmer's Wife Country Store (920) 685-6785
- Garden Gate West Florist & Gift Shoppe (920) 203-6316
- JRH Promotions (920) 685-0346
- Kester's Wild Game Food Nurseries, Inc. (920) 685-2929
- Omro Building Center (920) 685-2001
- Omro Community Food Pantry
- Omro Thrift Store (920) 685-0568
- Omro Ultimart (920) 685-2011
- Red's Piggly Wiggly (920)685-5143
- Team Spirit Sports Apparel (920) 685-0710
- Advanced Disposal (920)685-6666
- Alliance Insurance & Financial Services (920) 685-0900
- Anderson Accounting (920) 685-2535
- B.C. Sewing (920) 685-2475
- Casa Esther (920) 859-0090
- Ken's Sharpening Service (920) 685-5905
- Kwiatkowski Funeral Home (920) 685-2207
- Le Nails and Spa (920)685-0600
- Schettl's Home Maintinence (920) 685-2255
- Serwas Window Cleaning (920) 685-6140
- Zimmer Electric (920) 685-2387
- City Departments
- I Want To...
- Local Organizations
- American Legion Post 234
- Boy Scout Troopmasters # 623
- Business Improvement District
- First Presbyterian Church
- Fox River Runners
- Kiwanis Club of Omro
- Future Omro Chamber|Main Street
- Omro Area Community Center
- Omro Area Development Corporation
- Omro Area Historical Society
- Omro Athletic Association
- Omro Lions Club
- Rebel Alliance Theatre Group
- School District of Omro
- Election Information
Welcome to Omro....
The City of Omro lives up to its reputation as being a safe, proud and involved community. This is reflected in Omro's schools, neighborhoods, churches, organizations and other community services.
Located just 8 miles west of Oshkosh in the heart of Wisconsin's Fox River Valley, Omro offers the perfect combination of business, industry, residential amenities and recreational pleasures to win your heart.
The city works hard to maintain its excellent quality of life in order to make the community an even greater place in which to live, work, and conduct business.
2012 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
State law requires that the public has yearly access to the latest water utility testing reports for water contaminants.
For more information contact Steve Bilkey at the Omro Waterworks
at (920) 685-7025.
Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention
The City of Omro is asking all of its customers to run water for 5 minutes at least three times a day to keep water lines from freezing.
According to the City of Omro Water Utility, cold temperatures have caused the ground to freeze at near record depths raising the potential for underground pipes to freeze.
Customers should run their water for 5 minutes from any faucet in the home at least 3 times a day. Customers who typically do not use much water, and residents on dead-end streets where there is limited water movement, should be especially vigilant in following these directions. City of Omro will reissue a stop order when it feels the threat has passed. We are expecting a timeline of 2-4 weeks.
The main concern is residents running very little or no water at all. If you normally meet the above criteria, you shouldn’t need to run any extra water.
If you have any questions, please call Omro Water Utility at 685-7025 or Omro City Hall at 685-7000.
HIGHWAY 116 RECONSTRUCTION MEETING!
Wednesday, February 19th from 5-7 PM in the Omro Area Community Center. There will be a brief presentation by the DOT at 5:15 PM. Further information and a project map is provided in the pdf below or can be obtained at city hall. The public is welcome to attend!
Omro Police Department Canine Officer Fund
The Omro Police Department has initiated a K-9 Unit Fundraising Campaign. The OMPD has created the K-9 Unit to assist in the effort of combatting crime in Omro and the surrounding communities. Having a canine officer creates a valuable asset to the officers and other law enforcement officials, who are working diligently to protect the citizens of this community.
The addition of a K-9 Unit to the Omro Police Department greatly enhances this agency’s capability to track down, locate, and capture wanted offenders in urban and rural environments: and detect illegal narcotics in our communities and schools.
The employment of a K-9 officer is a great asset in reducing the safety risk to the citizens and Law Enforcement Officers of the Omro Police Department, while increasing the agencies effectiveness in apprehending criminals and conserving the peace. All of these efforts making Omro a safer community in which to raise your family.
What Does a K-9 Officer Do?
An effective K-9 Officer serves as a locating tool to find suspects of serious crimes and aid in their capture, and the detection of illegal narcotics. The K9 Unit is also instrumental in the safe, thorough search of buildings and other hazardous areas. The K-9 Officer assists in these types of searches and provides an added layer of protection for the law enforcement officers during these dangerous incidents.
The Omro Police Department needs your support to continue to fund our K-9 Unit. We are asking businesses, community organizations, and individuals to donate funds to purchase equipment, provide the necessary training, and other needs to support and maintiain this K-9 member of the police department. Donations of necessary equipment and supplies are welcome as well. Your donation to this program will go directly to this effort and is tax deductible.
To obtain further information regarding this program or to donate to our effort contact: Officer Cory Andersen
205 S. Webster Avenue
Omro, WI 54963
Send your tax-deductible donation payable to:
City of Omro
Attn: Canine Officer Fund
205 S. Webster Avenue
PO. Box 399
Omro, WI 54963